KG and NBA 2K9 Hits Shelves
|10.07.08 at 9:52 pm ET|
On Tuesday, Kevin Garnett’s face was plastered around electronics stores across the country as 2K Sports’ NBA 2K9 hit the shelves. I checked out a copy for PlayStation 3 and the likeness to KG – and the rest of the players around the league – is uncanny. From his high release to spinning the ball into his left hand before shooting free throws to a dead-on replication of cheering on the second unit from the bench, NBA 2K9 captured every aspect of the cover star’s game.
The rosters for this game were set on August 8th, so if you want to Sam Cassell to play on the Celtics you will have to make some moves just like GM Danny Ainge. Cassell, along with P.J. Brown and Scot Pollard, are listed as free agents in this version.
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4