Bill Walker is a Baaaaaaad Man
|10.08.08 at 5:15 pm ET|
Bill Walker, the second-round pick out of Kansas State has to be in the slam dunk contest. Has to. First he took a 3/4 court alley-oop from Gabe Pruitt and threw down a mesmerizing jam. Then he went baseline and dunked on Theo Ratliff. That’s 6-foot-10 two-time All Defensive Team Theo Ratliff.
By the way, Manhattan, Kansas? Underrated little town.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...