UMass Media Relations
|10.08.08 at 4:58 pm ET|
Sorry for the lack of posts, but a nice gentleman from the Mullins Center event staff just informed me that I, and a few of my media colleagues had to vacate our seats on press row because UMass awesomely sold them. Now, no one likes to hear the press complain about these things, but yeesh, this is incredibly bush league. Way to go UMass. Ok, we’ll get back to the game here in a minute.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?