Celtics TV Schedule Announced
|10.09.08 at 10:30 am ET|
Comcast SportsNet announced its television schedule of 78 Celtics broadcasts. For the first time in 28 years, Tommy Heinsohn will not broadcast on the road. Heinsohn will join Mike Gorman for 38 home games and will add his commentary with Gary Tanguay in the Comcast SportsNet studios while the team is away. Donny Marshall will take Heinsohn’s place on the road for 40 games. Every game will be available in high definition. For the complete broadcast schedule, click here.
- Doc, Defesne, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses