Celtics TV Schedule Announced
|10.09.08 at 10:30 am ET|
Comcast SportsNet announced its television schedule of 78 Celtics broadcasts. For the first time in 28 years, Tommy Heinsohn will not broadcast on the road. Heinsohn will join Mike Gorman for 38 home games and will add his commentary with Gary Tanguay in the Comcast SportsNet studios while the team is away. Donny Marshall will take Heinsohn’s place on the road for 40 games. Every game will be available in high definition. For the complete broadcast schedule, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?