Powe to Have X-Rays on Hand
|10.11.08 at 10:33 pm ET|
Leon Powe will undergo X-rays to examine swelling in his left hand. Powe suffered the injury on Friday night against the Cleveland Cavaliers when his hand became entangled in his opponent’s jersey. The Celtics forward played 23 minutes against the Houston Rockets on Saturday night but wrapped his hand ice after the game. Despite the pain Powe joked he could play without his left hand.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?