Powe to Have X-Rays on Hand
|10.11.08 at 10:33 pm ET|
Leon Powe will undergo X-rays to examine swelling in his left hand. Powe suffered the injury on Friday night against the Cleveland Cavaliers when his hand became entangled in his opponent’s jersey. The Celtics forward played 23 minutes against the Houston Rockets on Saturday night but wrapped his hand ice after the game. Despite the pain Powe joked he could play without his left hand.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason