Powe to Have X-Rays on Hand
|10.11.08 at 10:33 pm ET|
Leon Powe will undergo X-rays to examine swelling in his left hand. Powe suffered the injury on Friday night against the Cleveland Cavaliers when his hand became entangled in his opponent’s jersey. The Celtics forward played 23 minutes against the Houston Rockets on Saturday night but wrapped his hand ice after the game. Despite the pain Powe joked he could play without his left hand.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...