You Got … Tanner’d?
|10.16.08 at 12:30 am ET|
There’s no question that Rajon Rondo and Devin Harris are poised to become two of the league’s best point guards in years to come. The question is, would Rondo get schooled like Harris did?
Check out the video to see Harris, dressed in New Jersey Nets gear, get shown up by UK streetballer Stuart Tanner, who took a page out of KG’s v-neck sweater collection, while the Nets were overseas for preseason basketball.
Harris got Tanner’d last week. Will he get Rondo’d tonight when the Celtics face off against the Nets?
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9