|You Got … Tanner’d?||10.16.08 at 12:30 am ET|
There’s no question that Rajon Rondo and Devin Harris are poised to become two of the league’s best point guards in years to come. The question is, would Rondo get schooled like Harris did?
Check out the video to see Harris, dressed in New Jersey Nets gear, get shown up by UK streetballer Stuart Tanner, who took a page out of KG’s v-neck sweater collection, while the Nets were overseas for preseason basketball.
Harris got Tanner’d last week. Will he get Rondo’d tonight when the Celtics face off against the Nets?
- Where do the Celtics go from here? Post failed deal fallout
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 6/18
- What is Value?
- Clippers call off talks for Doc Rivers - real or posturing?
- NBA Trade Rumors: Latest updates on Celtics, Clippers megadeal for Doc...
- Celtics may be willing to accept two draft picks instead of cap savings
- In honor of Gino Time!