Coach Cassell in Action
|10.17.08 at 5:09 pm ET|
In between the first and second quarter Sam Cassell pulled Kendrick Perkins away from the huddle. The point guard demonstrated post up moves to the center, who scored two points and grabbed three rebounds in the first quarter. Despite their difference in size and position, Cassell has been working out with Perkins during shootarounds as well.
Celtics lead 26-22 after 12 minutes.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...