Dude, Where’s My Bike?
|10.17.08 at 6:20 pm ET|
Like Brian Scalabrine last season, Darius Miles is in the habit of riding a stationary bike when he’s not on the court. It’s critical for him to stay loose during the game because of his long history with knee problems.
So there was confusion when Miles went to went to warm up four minutes into the second quarter and the bike was nowhere to be found.
He first asked Garden security and then hunted down strength and conditioning coach Bryan Doo. The bike was finally dragged next to the stands who two minutes to go in the third quarter.
“Get off the bike!” one fan yelled. “That’s reserved for Scal!”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?