Dude, Where’s My Bike?
|10.17.08 at 6:20 pm ET|
Like Brian Scalabrine last season, Darius Miles is in the habit of riding a stationary bike when he’s not on the court. It’s critical for him to stay loose during the game because of his long history with knee problems.
So there was confusion when Miles went to went to warm up four minutes into the second quarter and the bike was nowhere to be found.
He first asked Garden security and then hunted down strength and conditioning coach Bryan Doo. The bike was finally dragged next to the stands who two minutes to go in the third quarter.
“Get off the bike!” one fan yelled. “That’s reserved for Scal!”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason