|10.17.08 at 5:38 pm ET|
‘Honestly I was looking for my jersey and then they were like, ‘Rookies got to share lockers,” Giddens said.
Giddens and Walker will be lockermates until the Celtics cut the roster down to 15. For now they share space next to Darius Miles and Rajon Rondo.
‘We’re considerate of each other,’ Walker explained. ‘We come in at different times so there’s never any congestion at the locker.’
So what will it mean when the rookies finally have their own space?
‘It’s just a locker, but if I had my own chair that’d be the biggest change,” Walker conceded. “I’m sharing the chair with J.R. Five minutes on, five minutes off.’
‘Actually we don’t even have a chair,’ Giddens admitted with a smile. ‘This is somebody else chair.’
The Celtics better call fives when they leave the locker room.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?