|10.17.08 at 5:38 pm ET|
‘Honestly I was looking for my jersey and then they were like, ‘Rookies got to share lockers,” Giddens said.
Giddens and Walker will be lockermates until the Celtics cut the roster down to 15. For now they share space next to Darius Miles and Rajon Rondo.
‘We’re considerate of each other,’ Walker explained. ‘We come in at different times so there’s never any congestion at the locker.’
So what will it mean when the rookies finally have their own space?
‘It’s just a locker, but if I had my own chair that’d be the biggest change,” Walker conceded. “I’m sharing the chair with J.R. Five minutes on, five minutes off.’
‘Actually we don’t even have a chair,’ Giddens admitted with a smile. ‘This is somebody else chair.’
The Celtics better call fives when they leave the locker room.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason