|Celtics Go Small to Start Second Quarter||10.19.08 at 1:23 pm ET|
Up 30-18, the Celtics started the second quarter with an undersized lineup of Gabe Pruitt, Eddie House, Tony Allen, Glen Davis, and Leon Powe. Powe, playing the five spot, quickly earned his share of bruises by single-handedly taking on the Nets under the basket on two consecutive possessions.
Rivers subbed Bill Walker in for Pruitt around the seven-minute mark. The PG got his first rest after playing 16 minutes (6 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists). House shifted to the one and and Allen to the two, giving the Celtics more size on the perimeter.
- Clippers Now Seeking Ownership Approval for KG/Doc Deal
- Celtics/Clippers trade talks re-stuck, will resume again in the morning
- Clippers re-engage in talks with Celtics, determined to get deal done
- Boston Celtics Links 6/19
- SBNation's Blogger Mock Draft
- Doc Rivers will make first public comments on future since end of season
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Giannis Antetokounmpo