|10.19.08 at 2:05 pm ET|
Snapshot: Devin Harris gets into the lane where he is surrounded by three Celtics. Against any other team there should be someone wide open weakside cutting through the lane. So Harris shovels a pass in that general direction, but Paul Pierce busted back to recover and intercepted it.
After a Celtics miss, Harris again races downcourt. This time Pierce breaks him down and forces him into a pull-up jump shot, which he missed. The defense, at least from the starters, is just about ready for the season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...