Halftime Notes and Numbers
|10.19.08 at 2:00 pm ET|
- Gabe Pruitt is getting a workout today. He has played 20 out of 24 minutes, leading all players.
- Darius Miles, who has been hungry for minutes, got the call in the second quarter. Miles is a pass-first player so his contributions won’t resonate on the box score, but he knocked down one basket and blocked a shot in six minutes.
- Yi Jianlian is showcasing his jumper, leading the Nets with 10 points. His range his impressive but it’s safe to say passing on him in the draft worked out just fine for the Celtics.
- Neither time is hot from behind the arc — the Celtics are 2-for-9 (22%) while the Nets are 0-for-4.
Check out Paul’s blog for third quarter action.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?