Powe Goes Numb, OK After Game
|10.19.08 at 3:42 pm ET|
A week after injuring his hand against the Cleveland Cavaliers, Leon Powe was sent back to the trainer’s room on Sunday. Powe was injured when he went up for a rebound and one of the New Jersey Nets landed on his left foot, hitting a nerve. Powe lost all feeling in his left foot for 30 minutes. After the game he said he can put pressure on it again and is not expected to have further complications. As for his left hand, it is still noticeably swollen but he is playing through the injury.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?