Pruitt Slips, Seems OK
|10.19.08 at 2:10 pm ET|
Gabe Pruitt was just about to go up for an alley-oop dunk when he slipped on a wet spot on the floor. He was down for a minute or so but is now jogging off the floor and seems to be OK. The sweat-mop guys are now working overtime.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...