Rondo Knows How to Work a Crowd
|10.19.08 at 12:42 pm ET|
Rajon Rondo got to do the honors of thanking the crowd for showing up and he offered a “Let’s go Red Sox” much to the crowd’s delight. It was noted in the locker room before the game that Rondo has added a little playfully sarcastic edge when he talks to reporters.
There is nothing the press likes better than sarcasm, since we’re such bitter humans. What I’m trying to say is, the kid is really finding his comfort zone.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics
- State of the Celtics
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel
- It's a laugher: Celtics trounce Knicks 114 - 73