Rondo Knows How to Work a Crowd
|10.19.08 at 12:42 pm ET|
Rajon Rondo got to do the honors of thanking the crowd for showing up and he offered a “Let’s go Red Sox” much to the crowd’s delight. It was noted in the locker room before the game that Rondo has added a little playfully sarcastic edge when he talks to reporters.
There is nothing the press likes better than sarcasm, since we’re such bitter humans. What I’m trying to say is, the kid is really finding his comfort zone.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason