Rondo Knows How to Work a Crowd
|10.19.08 at 12:42 pm ET|
Rajon Rondo got to do the honors of thanking the crowd for showing up and he offered a “Let’s go Red Sox” much to the crowd’s delight. It was noted in the locker room before the game that Rondo has added a little playfully sarcastic edge when he talks to reporters.
There is nothing the press likes better than sarcasm, since we’re such bitter humans. What I’m trying to say is, the kid is really finding his comfort zone.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...