How to Make an NBA Schedule
|10.20.08 at 9:12 am ET|
Ever feel like the same teams roll through Boston year after year? Or wonder why the Celtics had such a demanding West Coast road trip last season? Mike Zarren, the Boston Celtics Assistant Executive Director of Basketball Operations, explains the thought process behind an NBA schedule on Celtics.com.
There are basic requirements for the Celtics, such as a home and away game against every Western Conference team. They also have to play two home and two away games against each team in the Atlantic Division. Then there are other factors, including coordinating their schedule with the Boston Bruins as well as boosting those ratings on national TV.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason