Back in Action
|10.28.08 at 6:01 pm ET|
After a minor power outage, I’m back in action. Can’t say the same for the Celtics.
They are still trailing late in the second quarter, which is what will happen when your opponents shoot 50% from the field. Another problem – the Cavs have got to the line twice as often as the Celtics. And they are hitting their free throws too. It doesn’t help that the Cs are also ice cold from the arc, going 0-for-8 so far.
Double technicals were just called on Perk and Big Z … maybe that intensity will result in a Celtics run …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?