|Two Youks, No Soulja Boy Jr.||10.28.08 at 7:39 pm ET|
I know it’s a school night but I thought for sure we’d see Soulja Boy Jr. dancing across the Jumbotron. No such luck, though, when “Crank Dat Soulja Boy” was played. Maybe he had to write a book report.
There are, however, two Youk’s in the building. There is the real Kevin Youkilis, who is enjoying the game near the Celtics bench, and another guy who looks freakishly like the Red Sox first baseman. That means the “Yooooouuukkkk” cheers had twice as much “oooo” tonight.
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support
- Terrence Williams future with Boston Celtics in doubt
- Terrence Williams bail set at $25,000
- Terrence Williams arrested on gun charges
- Level setting expectations for the 16th pick in the NBA Draft - Boston...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/20
- NBA Draft Combine observations