Two Youks, No Soulja Boy Jr.
|10.28.08 at 7:39 pm ET|
I know it’s a school night but I thought for sure we’d see Soulja Boy Jr. dancing across the Jumbotron. No such luck, though, when “Crank Dat Soulja Boy” was played. Maybe he had to write a book report.
There are, however, two Youk’s in the building. There is the real Kevin Youkilis, who is enjoying the game near the Celtics bench, and another guy who looks freakishly like the Red Sox first baseman. That means the “Yooooouuukkkk” cheers had twice as much “oooo” tonight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...