Two Youks, No Soulja Boy Jr.
|10.28.08 at 7:39 pm ET|
I know it’s a school night but I thought for sure we’d see Soulja Boy Jr. dancing across the Jumbotron. No such luck, though, when “Crank Dat Soulja Boy” was played. Maybe he had to write a book report.
There are, however, two Youk’s in the building. There is the real Kevin Youkilis, who is enjoying the game near the Celtics bench, and another guy who looks freakishly like the Red Sox first baseman. That means the “Yooooouuukkkk” cheers had twice as much “oooo” tonight.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?