Halloween at the Garden
|10.31.08 at 6:55 pm ET|
Fans are showing their creative side on Halloween at the Garden. Although there aren’t as many out in costume as I anticipated, those who did dress up have been hamming it up on the Jumbotron. There are the run-of-the-mill cowboys, scarecrows, and prisoners. There are also a few political impersonators. My vote for best costume was going to go to the Jackie Moon look-alike from “Semi Pro,” who sported an uncomfortably tight t-shirt and matching wig. But I changed my mind I saw the tribute to Gino in the balcony. Not only were they rocking the infamous shirt and beard, the also had the slow hip shimmy down to a science.
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4
- Early conclusions after 20 games
- Jared Sullinger Drawing the Double Team and Assessing the Boston Celtics...
- Jordan Crawford Does it Again, Boston Celtics beat Milwaukee Bucks...
- Boston Celtics respond with a win, beat Milwaukee Bucks, 108-100
- Jeff Green Latest to Shoot Down Boston Celtics Tanking Talk