Celtics-Bucks Game Blog Fourth Quarter
|11.07.08 at 7:34 pm ET|
Once down 19-8 in the first quarter, the Celtics have fought their way back to pull away from the Bucks. Here is how they’re getting it done to close it out …
Final Score … Celtics 101, Bucks 89
– Big Baby fouled out with 3:33 left in the game. He finished the night with eight points and four rebounds.
– Is this the NBA Finals or early season basketball? A fan in a Kobe Bryant jersey was just escorted away from his seat. Not sure if he actually had a ticket to sit there but his presence caused such a distraction that even the Celtics turned around to see what prompted the anti-Kobe chants during a game against the Bucks.
– This is the loudest I’ve heard in the Garden in a while. The crowd was deafening during a recent timeout and rocked the building after a Leon Powe dunk.
– The Celtics want to put this game away early in the fourth quarter and got head start with back-to-back fast breaks from Tony Allen and Rajon Rondo. It was shades of the old TA, who got up for a one-handed dunk.
At the start of the fourth quarter … Celtics 75, Bucks 70
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?