Celtics-Bucks Game Blog Fourth Quarter
|11.07.08 at 7:34 pm ET|
Once down 19-8 in the first quarter, the Celtics have fought their way back to pull away from the Bucks. Here is how they’re getting it done to close it out …
Final Score … Celtics 101, Bucks 89
- Big Baby fouled out with 3:33 left in the game. He finished the night with eight points and four rebounds.
- Here come the reserves. This year’s 8th overall pick Joe Alexander just came in for the Bucks and Scal, Bill Walker, and Gabe Pruitt are in for the Celtics.
- Curt Schilling just got some face time on the JumboTron. He’s one of only three Red Sox who have come to the Garden this season.
- Is this the NBA Finals or early season basketball? A fan in a Kobe Bryant jersey was just escorted away from his seat. Not sure if he actually had a ticket to sit there but his presence caused such a distraction that even the Celtics turned around to see what prompted the anti-Kobe chants during a game against the Bucks.
- This is the loudest I’ve heard in the Garden in a while. The crowd was deafening during a recent timeout and rocked the building after a Leon Powe dunk.
- Andrew Bogut picked up his fifth personal foul with 10 minutes left in the game. Bogut headed to the bench but the Bucks maintained their size by subbing in Charlie Villanueva.
- The Celtics want to put this game away early in the fourth quarter and got head start with back-to-back fast breaks from Tony Allen and Rajon Rondo. It was shades of the old TA, who got up for a one-handed dunk.
At the start of the fourth quarter … Celtics 75, Bucks 70