12 Minutes to Turn it Around
|11.12.08 at 7:41 pm ET|
It’s anyone’s game at this point in a battle of back-and-forth basketball. The Hawks edged out the Celtics 26-25 in the third quarter and have a one-point lead heading into the fourth.
The Celtics started the quarter with Leon Powe, Glen Davis, Paul Pierce, Tony Allen, and Eddie House on the court. For the Hawks it’s Mo Evans, Joe Johnson, Al Horford, Flip Murray, and Marvin Williams.
Pierce scored 12 points in the third quarter … can he win this game for the Cs like he did 48 hours ago?
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?