12 Minutes to Turn it Around
|11.12.08 at 7:41 pm ET|
It’s anyone’s game at this point in a battle of back-and-forth basketball. The Hawks edged out the Celtics 26-25 in the third quarter and have a one-point lead heading into the fourth.
The Celtics started the quarter with Leon Powe, Glen Davis, Paul Pierce, Tony Allen, and Eddie House on the court. For the Hawks it’s Mo Evans, Joe Johnson, Al Horford, Flip Murray, and Marvin Williams.
Pierce scored 12 points in the third quarter … can he win this game for the Cs like he did 48 hours ago?
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason