|Celtics have Garden Rocking Again||11.12.08 at 8:04 pm ET|
Celtics fans haven’t always had reason to cheer during the game but the starters quickly sent them to their feet late in the fourth. Kicked off by a KG jumper, the Cs have dominated the last 90 seconds of play and went on a mini-run to go up by four. The Hawks timeout only perpetuated the mayhem at the Garden and now I’m having flashbacks to Game 7.
- Where do the Celtics go from here? Post failed deal fallout
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 6/18
- What is Value?
- Clippers call off talks for Doc Rivers - real or posturing?
- NBA Trade Rumors: Latest updates on Celtics, Clippers megadeal for Doc...
- Celtics may be willing to accept two draft picks instead of cap savings
- In honor of Gino Time!