Celtics have Garden Rocking Again
|11.12.08 at 8:04 pm ET|
Celtics fans haven’t always had reason to cheer during the game but the starters quickly sent them to their feet late in the fourth. Kicked off by a KG jumper, the Cs have dominated the last 90 seconds of play and went on a mini-run to go up by four. The Hawks timeout only perpetuated the mayhem at the Garden and now I’m having flashbacks to Game 7.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?