Celtics have Garden Rocking Again
|11.12.08 at 8:04 pm ET|
Celtics fans haven’t always had reason to cheer during the game but the starters quickly sent them to their feet late in the fourth. Kicked off by a KG jumper, the Cs have dominated the last 90 seconds of play and went on a mini-run to go up by four. The Hawks timeout only perpetuated the mayhem at the Garden and now I’m having flashbacks to Game 7.
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9