|Halftime Notes and Numbers||11.12.08 at 6:53 pm ET|
At the half … Celtics 51, Hawks 51
Once again, the first quarter wasn’t pretty. The beginning of the second quarter wasn’t that much better either. But once the Celtics starters hit the court halfway through the second, the Cs regained momentum and find themselves tied at the half.
- Ray Allen is leading all scorers with 15 points (5-9 FG). Reserve Flip Murray is leading the Hawks with 12.
- It’s fitting that this game is tied considering both teams are shooting 46% from the field and just under 80% from the free throw line.
- The Hawks, however, are hitting 50% from long range. The Celtic are 2-10.
- Greg Oden working out, "looking right"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/19
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot