Halftime Notes and Numbers
|11.12.08 at 6:53 pm ET|
At the half … Celtics 51, Hawks 51
Once again, the first quarter wasn’t pretty. The beginning of the second quarter wasn’t that much better either. But once the Celtics starters hit the court halfway through the second, the Cs regained momentum and find themselves tied at the half.
- Ray Allen is leading all scorers with 15 points (5-9 FG). Reserve Flip Murray is leading the Hawks with 12.
- It’s fitting that this game is tied considering both teams are shooting 46% from the field and just under 80% from the free throw line.
- The Hawks, however, are hitting 50% from long range. The Celtic are 2-10.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?