Starters in for Damage Control
|11.12.08 at 6:36 pm ET|
The Celtics starters couldn’t get the lead.
The second unit, who has been so reliable, couldn’t take the game back either.
Down 13 in the second quarter, the starting five is back in the game in efforts to save the last few minutes of the half.
Ray Allen has the hot hand for the Celtics right now and they are chipping away at the double-digit deficit.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason