Starters in for Damage Control
|11.12.08 at 6:36 pm ET|
The Celtics starters couldn’t get the lead.
The second unit, who has been so reliable, couldn’t take the game back either.
Down 13 in the second quarter, the starting five is back in the game in efforts to save the last few minutes of the half.
Ray Allen has the hot hand for the Celtics right now and they are chipping away at the double-digit deficit.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...