Starters in for Damage Control
|11.12.08 at 6:36 pm ET|
The Celtics starters couldn’t get the lead.
The second unit, who has been so reliable, couldn’t take the game back either.
Down 13 in the second quarter, the starting five is back in the game in efforts to save the last few minutes of the half.
Ray Allen has the hot hand for the Celtics right now and they are chipping away at the double-digit deficit.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?