|Starters in for Damage Control||11.12.08 at 6:36 pm ET|
The Celtics starters couldn’t get the lead.
The second unit, who has been so reliable, couldn’t take the game back either.
Down 13 in the second quarter, the starting five is back in the game in efforts to save the last few minutes of the half.
Ray Allen has the hot hand for the Celtics right now and they are chipping away at the double-digit deficit.
- Celtics may be looking to move up in NBA draft
- Stephen A. Smith back with more Doc Rivers rumors
- Celtics offseason trade ideas
- Ainge elaborates on comments about Pierce and Garnett
- Waiting on news about Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett
- Ainge in no hurry to call Kevin Garnett
- The doctor is in: Rivers to return for 2013-2014 season