Starters in for Damage Control
|11.12.08 at 6:36 pm ET|
The Celtics starters couldn’t get the lead.
The second unit, who has been so reliable, couldn’t take the game back either.
Down 13 in the second quarter, the starting five is back in the game in efforts to save the last few minutes of the half.
Ray Allen has the hot hand for the Celtics right now and they are chipping away at the double-digit deficit.
- State of the Celtics: how a hypothetical trade with the Knicks turned...
- Ainge: Playoffs not a goal, progress is
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston