|Allen to Provide Thanksgiving Dinners for 275 Families||11.20.08 at 11:41 am ET|
The Boston Celtics will begin spreading holiday cheer next Monday, November 24 when Ray Allen provides Thanksgiving meals for 275 families at the Vine Street Community Center as part of his Ray of Hope Foundation. Each family was selected by the Boston Center for Youth and Families. Allen teamed up with Costco Wholesale and Vitamin Water to provide non-cooked meals including a turkey, gravy, stuffing, dessert, and more. Mayor Thomas Menino will also join Allen as part of his Food & Fuel Campaign.
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot
- Celtics may be looking to move up in NBA draft
- Stephen A. Smith back with more Doc Rivers rumors