Cassell and Perkins to Serve 250 Turkey Dinners
|11.24.08 at 9:27 am ET|
On Tuesday Sam Cassell and Kendrick Perkins will serve 250 turkey dinners at the Walter Denney Youth Center in Dorchester. Full dinners, including a choice of turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, Smart Water, and Vitamin Water, will be provided by the Sam Cassell Foundation and Mark Wahlberg Foundation. Today Ray Allen will provide 275 dinners at the Vine Street Community Center as part of his Ray of Hope Foundation.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?