Cassell and Perkins to Serve 250 Turkey Dinners
|11.24.08 at 9:27 am ET|
On Tuesday Sam Cassell and Kendrick Perkins will serve 250 turkey dinners at the Walter Denney Youth Center in Dorchester. Full dinners, including a choice of turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, Smart Water, and Vitamin Water, will be provided by the Sam Cassell Foundation and Mark Wahlberg Foundation. Today Ray Allen will provide 275 dinners at the Vine Street Community Center as part of his Ray of Hope Foundation.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason