No More Drama for Crawford
|11.27.08 at 1:04 am ET|
When Jamal Crawford faced the Boston Celtics two weeks ago as a member of the New York Knicks, the game was filled with heated tension and hostility. That wasn’t the case with the Golden State Warriors. While Wednesday’s back-and-forth game was a battle, it was simply good basketball in his opinion. Crawford could hardly hide his excitement for playing with his new team.
‘It was a lot more fun because with the Knicks, for whatever reason, we always get into it with the Celtics,’ Crawford said with a smile from ear-to-ear following the Warriors 119-111 loss. ‘But here it’s just fun, we just play, it’s competitive. I thought our young guys came to play tonight. After playing kind of lackluster last night, all of us bounced back and had a chance to win against one of the best teams in the NBA.’
Crawford can look forward to another match up against the Celtics when they come to town on December 26 as part of their four-game West Coast road trip.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?