No More Drama for Crawford
|11.27.08 at 1:04 am ET|
When Jamal Crawford faced the Boston Celtics two weeks ago as a member of the New York Knicks, the game was filled with heated tension and hostility. That wasn’t the case with the Golden State Warriors. While Wednesday’s back-and-forth game was a battle, it was simply good basketball in his opinion. Crawford could hardly hide his excitement for playing with his new team.
“It was a lot more fun because with the Knicks, for whatever reason, we always get into it with the Celtics,” Crawford said with a smile from ear-to-ear following the Warriors 119-111 loss. “But here it’s just fun, we just play, it’s competitive. I thought our young guys came to play tonight. After playing kind of lackluster last night, all of us bounced back and had a chance to win against one of the best teams in the NBA.”
Crawford can look forward to another match up against the Celtics when they come to town on December 26 as part of their four-game West Coast road trip.
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98
- Celtics hoping to ground the high flying Nuggets
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/6
- Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to the Knicks
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?