Final score … Celtics  102, 76ers 78
– Take that back. Scal still had some fight left in him. He got pushed to the floor after attempting a reverse lay in, drawing a flagrant 2 foul on Speights. The 76ers rookie got ejected and Scal blew off some steam at the free throw line.
– Scal for three. Time to pack it up.
– Just got a text message from my mother requesting Gino and Cassell. It’s Gino Time with a 26-point lead but so far no signs of Cassell.
– Patrick O’Bryant  just entered the game and fans are chanting “Scal-a-bri-ne” instead. Relentless.
– KG and Rondo are offering House advice during a timeout. Speaking of coaches, coach-in-the-making Sam Cassell is still on the bench but active for his first game of the season.
– Gino is warming up backstage.
– Like Thaddeus Young, Lou Williams doesn’t get a lot of attention behind Brand and Iguodala. But let this guy shoot and he’ll get hot. Williams has 10 points in 13 minutes.
– Scal nearly posted up the 76ers … nearly. Even though the bucket didn’t drop Scal still tried to back his way into the paint instead of settling for an outside J.
Both second units are getting minutes in the fourth quarter. I’m particularly interested in watching Marreese Speights, who impressed at Vegas Summer League and reminded me of an unpolished Al Jefferson .