Big Baby Hospitalized after Car Accident
|12.21.08 at 4:45 pm ET|
Glen “Big Baby” Davis was hospitalized on Sunday after suffering a concussion and whiplash on his way to the Boston Celtics game against the New York Knicks. Davis will spend the night in the hospital and there is no word when he will rejoin the team. As Rajon Rondo blogged on Yardbarker, many of the Celtics checked into hotel rooms to lessen their commutes to the Garden this weekend.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics