Big Baby Hospitalized after Car Accident
|12.21.08 at 4:45 pm ET|
Glen “Big Baby” Davis was hospitalized on Sunday after suffering a concussion and whiplash on his way to the Boston Celtics game against the New York Knicks. Davis will spend the night in the hospital and there is no word when he will rejoin the team. As Rajon Rondo blogged on Yardbarker, many of the Celtics checked into hotel rooms to lessen their commutes to the Garden this weekend.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason