Big Baby Hospitalized after Car Accident
|12.21.08 at 4:45 pm ET|
Glen “Big Baby” Davis was hospitalized on Sunday after suffering a concussion and whiplash on his way to the Boston Celtics game against the New York Knicks. Davis will spend the night in the hospital and there is no word when he will rejoin the team. As Rajon Rondo blogged on Yardbarker, many of the Celtics checked into hotel rooms to lessen their commutes to the Garden this weekend.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...