Big Baby Injury Update
|12.22.08 at 1:00 pm ET|
After seeing Boston Celtics team physician, Dr. Brian McKeon, it was determined that Glen Davis will not play on Tuesday against the Philadelphia 76ers. Davis sustained a concussion and cervical strain in a car accident on Sunday en route to the Celtics/New York Knicks game. He is listed as day-to-day.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...