Big Baby Injury Update
|12.22.08 at 1:00 pm ET|
After seeing Boston Celtics team physician, Dr. Brian McKeon, it was determined that Glen Davis will not play on Tuesday against the Philadelphia 76ers. Davis sustained a concussion and cervical strain in a car accident on Sunday en route to the Celtics/New York Knicks game. He is listed as day-to-day.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?