|12.25.08 at 6:17 pm ET|
The Celtics couldn’t have stressed it any more, playing the Lakers was just another game. Now that they’ve snapped their historic winning streak, they have to do just as they would after any other game — move on. The Celtics didn’t dwell on 19 consecutive victories and they can’t dwell on one loss either. It’s time to look ahead to the remainder of their west coast road trip.
- Friday, December 26 @ Golden State Warriors (8-22)
- Sunday, December 28 @ Sacramento Kings (7-22)
- Tuesday, December 30 @ Portland Trail Blazers (18-11)
The Celtics will return to the Garden on Friday, January 2 against the Washington Wizards.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?