Does Marbury Want to Start?
|01.02.09 at 3:51 pm ET|
Amid reports that Stephon Marbury could be Boston bound, the New York Post has reported Marbury would actually prefer to be a starter on whichever team he joins. Signing with the Celtics would mean backing up Rajon Rondo, and Marbury apparently doesn’t want to give up his starting role just yet. Or at least that’s the most recent story. Marbury has shifted back and forth on what kind of role he’d be willing to accept, and there are bound to be more conditions floated around during the season.
The Post has also reported Marbury is heading to Minnesota tonight to check out his cousin/former Celtic Sebastian Telfair and the Timberwolves as they take on ex-teammate Jamal Crawford and the Golden State Warriors.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason