Tony Allen to miss game against Bobcats
|01.06.09 at 12:49 pm ET|
Boston Celtics guard Tony Allen will miss tonight’s game against the Charlotte Bobcats due to a right ankle strain. According to the Boston Globe, Allen suffered the injury during Sunday’s loss to the New York Knicks. He did not participate in today’s shootaround and could miss Wednesday night’s game against the Houston Rockets as well.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason