Tony Allen to miss game against Bobcats
|01.06.09 at 12:49 pm ET|
Boston Celtics guard Tony Allen will miss tonight’s game against the Charlotte Bobcats due to a right ankle strain. According to the Boston Globe, Allen suffered the injury during Sunday’s loss to the New York Knicks. He did not participate in today’s shootaround and could miss Wednesday night’s game against the Houston Rockets as well.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...