Tony Allen to miss game against Bobcats
|01.06.09 at 12:49 pm ET|
Boston Celtics guard Tony Allen will miss tonight’s game against the Charlotte Bobcats due to a right ankle strain. According to the Boston Globe, Allen suffered the injury during Sunday’s loss to the New York Knicks. He did not participate in today’s shootaround and could miss Wednesday night’s game against the Houston Rockets as well.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?