|Tony Allen to miss game against Bobcats||01.06.09 at 12:49 pm ET|
Boston Celtics guard Tony Allen will miss tonight’s game against the Charlotte Bobcats due to a right ankle strain. According to the Boston Globe, Allen suffered the injury during Sunday’s loss to the New York Knicks. He did not participate in today’s shootaround and could miss Wednesday night’s game against the Houston Rockets as well.
The Celtics have had trouble keeping Allens in the lineup against the Bobcats. Last January, Tony replaced Ray Allen (ankle) in the starting lineup in the Cs 95-83 loss at the TD BankNorth Garden.
- SBNation's Blogger Mock Draft
- Doc Rivers will make first public comments on future since end of season
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Where do the Celtics go from here? Post failed deal fallout
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 6/18
- What is Value?
- Clippers call off talks for Doc Rivers - real or posturing?