|PP2 and his PS3||02.18.09 at 10:26 pm ET|
During All-Star Weekend Paul Pierce and a handful of NBA players, including LeBron James, received personalized, laser-etched PS3 consoles. On the Sony PlayStation Blog, Pierce shows off his green President Obama console. New York Knick Al Harrington and Philadelphia 76er Thaddeus Young were also given Obama-inspired systems. As for James, his console was fit for a king. Click here for more photos of the athletes and their personalized gaming gear from Gizmodo.
- The Pelicans rumor: Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley for Eric Gordon
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/21
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support
- Terrence Williams future with Boston Celtics in doubt
- Terrence Williams bail set at $25,000
- Terrence Williams arrested on gun charges
- Level setting expectations for the 16th pick in the NBA Draft - Boston...