Garnett strains knee
|02.20.09 at 12:24 am ET|
Late in the first half of the Celtics game with the Utah Jazz, Kevin Garnett came down awkwardly favoring his right knee. He left the game and tried to come out and play in the second half, but coach Doc Rivers shut him down. Brian Scalabrine started the second half in his place.
TNT’s Cheryl Miller reported that the Celtics are calling it a “strained right knee.”
We’ll have more after the game.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason