Garnett strains knee
|02.20.09 at 12:24 am ET|
Late in the first half of the Celtics game with the Utah Jazz, Kevin Garnett came down awkwardly favoring his right knee. He left the game and tried to come out and play in the second half, but coach Doc Rivers shut him down. Brian Scalabrine started the second half in his place.
TNT’s Cheryl Miller reported that the Celtics are calling it a “strained right knee.”
We’ll have more after the game.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics
- State of the Celtics
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel
- It's a laugher: Celtics trounce Knicks 114 - 73