NY Times: Marbury to Boston on Friday
|02.26.09 at 3:35 pm ET|
Stephon Marbury has told the New York Times he will sign with the Boston Celtics and be in uniform for Friday’s game against the Indiana Pacers. Marbury also said that he has already spoken with members of the Celtics.
“The great thing is that they want me to play with them,” Marbury told the Times from his home in Purchase, New York.
The Times also reports that Marbury is scheduled to meet with the media on Friday morning in Boston.
- Celtics visit Knicks looking for 3rd straight win
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98