NY Times: Marbury to Boston on Friday
|02.26.09 at 3:35 pm ET|
Stephon Marbury has told the New York Times he will sign with the Boston Celtics and be in uniform for Friday’s game against the Indiana Pacers. Marbury also said that he has already spoken with members of the Celtics.
“The great thing is that they want me to play with them,” Marbury told the Times from his home in Purchase, New York.
The Times also reports that Marbury is scheduled to meet with the media on Friday morning in Boston.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Rondo Is Perfect Fit for Stevens' Offense
- Should Boston Celtics Strike Now on a Jeff Green Trade?
- C's 'Rising Stars' Legit Building Blocks?
- Will Rondo's Resurgence Force C's to Consider Trade?
- The Deadline Deal Celtics Must Make
- Latest Celtics Trade Rumors, Updates
- Teams That Should Be Asking About Humphries