NY Times: Marbury to Boston on Friday
|02.26.09 at 3:35 pm ET|
Stephon Marbury has told the New York Times he will sign with the Boston Celtics and be in uniform for Friday’s game against the Indiana Pacers. Marbury also said that he has already spoken with members of the Celtics.
‘The great thing is that they want me to play with them,’ Marbury told the Times from his home in Purchase, New York.
The Times also reports that Marbury is scheduled to meet with the media on Friday morning in Boston.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...