Celtics-Pacers Game Blog: Fourth Quarter
|02.27.09 at 9:28 pm ET|
At the start of the fourth quarter: Celtics 77, Pacers 75
– The tandem of Marbury and House are back on the court. This moves Ray Allen to the small forward, where he quickly got to work hitting threes.
– Marbury is showing versatility on the court and the crowd is loving it. From finding Ray on the arc to driving the lane, he has helped the Celtics build a double-digit lead.
– There are high-fives all around heading into a timeout halfway through the quarter. Marbury and Moore are not letting their new teammates down. Marbury received a standing O when he left the game.
– Leon Powe finally has the opportunity to show what he can do at the four spot. He posted 14 points and 6 rebounds.
– Despite the excitement in the Garden, this game is not over yet. The Pacers are still in it with a minute to go.
– The Celtics are 1-0 in the Stephon Marbury era. They beat the Pacers 104-99.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?