- Green Street - http://greenstreet.weei.com -
Celtics-Pacers Game Blog: Fourth Quarter
Posted By Jessica Camerato On February 27, 2009 @ 9:28 pm In General | 1 Comment
At the start of the fourth quarter: Celtics 77, Pacers 75
- The tandem of Marbury and House are back on the court. This moves Ray Allen to the small forward, where he quickly got to work hitting threes.
- Marbury is showing versatility on the court and the crowd is loving it. From finding Ray on the arc to driving the lane, he has helped the Celtics build a double-digit lead.
- There are high-fives all around heading into a timeout halfway through the quarter. Marbury and Moore are not letting their new teammates down. Marbury received a standing O when he left the game.
- Leon Powe finally has the opportunity to show what he can do at the four spot. He posted 14 points and 6 rebounds.
- Despite the excitement in the Garden, this game is not over yet. The Pacers are still in it with a minute to go.
- The Celtics are 1-0 in the Stephon Marbury era. They beat the Pacers 104-99.
Article printed from Green Street: http://greenstreet.weei.com
URL to article: http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2009/02/27/celtics-pacers-game-blog-fourth-quarter-2/
URLs in this post:
 > Celtics-Pacers Game Blog: Fourth Quarter" data-url="http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2009/02/27/celtics-pacers-game-blog-fourth-quarter-2/">Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 : #disqus_thread
Copyright © 2014 WEEI.com. All rights reserved.