Scalabrine to have MRI Monday
|03.01.09 at 12:23 pm ET|
Brian Scalabrine will undergo an MRI at 7am on Monday for what he is “99%” sure was his fifth concussion. Scalabrine was initially diagnosed with a cervical strain during February 19′s game against the Utah Jazz. He had not been able to undergo an MRI until he was deemed asymptomatic by doctors.
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11
- Grantland's one-on-one interview with Brad Stevens: Steez, Ties, and Math
- Doc, Defense, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104