Of comebacks and fouls
|03.18.09 at 8:39 pm ET|
The Celtics have two key objectives in the third quarter. Get the lead back and don’t foul. It’s tough to play that way, obviously, but that’s the situation they are in right now. Big Baby, Kendrick Perkins and Mikki Moore have exactly seven fouls to play with for the next 24 minutes and the way this game is going that’s not going to be enough.
Give the Heat credit for attacking this obvious weakness. Michael Beasley and Jermaine O’Neal did work in the second quarter against the depleted bigs and Udonis Haslem has picked up on their lead.
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98
- Celtics hoping to ground the high flying Nuggets