Scal cleared for exercise today
|03.18.09 at 6:31 pm ET|
Brian Scalabrine (post concussion syndrome) was cleared by doctors today to begin a monitored 12-day workout regimen. The program breaks down into three days of easy exercise on the bike, three days of hard exercise on the bike, three days on the bike, weights, and treadmill, and three days on the bike, weights, treadmill, and shooting. After addressing the media, he planned on heading to the training room to get back on the exercise bike.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?