Scal cleared for exercise today
|03.18.09 at 6:31 pm ET|
Brian Scalabrine (post concussion syndrome) was cleared by doctors today to begin a monitored 12-day workout regimen. The program breaks down into three days of easy exercise on the bike, three days of hard exercise on the bike, three days on the bike, weights, and treadmill, and three days on the bike, weights, treadmill, and shooting. After addressing the media, he planned on heading to the training room to get back on the exercise bike.
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden