Scal cleared for exercise today
|03.18.09 at 6:31 pm ET|
Brian Scalabrine (post concussion syndrome) was cleared by doctors today to begin a monitored 12-day workout regimen. The program breaks down into three days of easy exercise on the bike, three days of hard exercise on the bike, three days on the bike, weights, and treadmill, and three days on the bike, weights, treadmill, and shooting. After addressing the media, he planned on heading to the training room to get back on the exercise bike.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason