And Now, Your Celtics Injury Update
|03.23.09 at 7:37 pm ET|
There really isn’t one, except for maybe this. Doc Rivers said before the Celtics game with the Clippers that Tony Allen might be the closest to a return. But then he added that no one among the Allen, Brian Scalabrine, Leon Powe group is really that close to coming back. “None of them are playing any time soon,” Rivers said.
Of the three Doc is probably most concerned with Scalabrine as he has just now doing bike work. “Scal, that’s a tough one,” Rivers said. “He can’t run at all. He can’t do any conditioning. That might put him back further.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?