And Now, Your Celtics Injury Update
|03.23.09 at 7:37 pm ET|
There really isn’t one, except for maybe this. Doc Rivers said before the Celtics game with the Clippers that Tony Allen might be the closest to a return. But then he added that no one among the Allen, Brian Scalabrine, Leon Powe group is really that close to coming back. “None of them are playing any time soon,” Rivers said.
Of the three Doc is probably most concerned with Scalabrine as he has just now doing bike work. “Scal, that’s a tough one,” Rivers said. “He can’t run at all. He can’t do any conditioning. That might put him back further.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...