House and son on Cartoon Network
|03.25.09 at 6:30 pm ET|
Eddie House’s seven-year-old son Jaelen has become a mainstay on the sidelines by the Boston Celtics bench. Now their close relationship will be featured in the new series, My Dad’s A Pro, on the Cartoon Network. The show will follow Jaelen’s day-to-day life as the son of an NBA player. They will be the first father-son pair on the show, which will debut this fall.
NBA commissioner David Stern and Stuart Snyder, President and COO of Turner Animation, Young Adults & Kids Media, made the announcement today at the annual Cartoon Network Upfront presentation in New York. According to the press release, the NBA and Cartoon Network have developed a partnership to create long and short-form basketball-themed content, including online (CartoonNetwork.com), mobile, and on-air.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...