House and son on Cartoon Network
|03.25.09 at 6:30 pm ET|
Eddie House’s seven-year-old son Jaelen has become a mainstay on the sidelines by the Boston Celtics bench. Now their close relationship will be featured in the new series, My Dad’s A Pro, on the Cartoon Network. The show will follow Jaelen’s day-to-day life as the son of an NBA player. They will be the first father-son pair on the show, which will debut this fall.
NBA commissioner David Stern and Stuart Snyder, President and COO of Turner Animation, Young Adults & Kids Media, made the announcement today at the annual Cartoon Network Upfront presentation in New York. According to the press release, the NBA and Cartoon Network have developed a partnership to create long and short-form basketball-themed content, including online (CartoonNetwork.com), mobile, and on-air.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?