House and son on Cartoon Network
|03.25.09 at 6:30 pm ET|
Eddie House’s seven-year-old son Jaelen has become a mainstay on the sidelines by the Boston Celtics bench. Now their close relationship will be featured in the new series, My Dad’s A Pro, on the Cartoon Network. The show will follow Jaelen’s day-to-day life as the son of an NBA player. They will be the first father-son pair on the show, which will debut this fall.
NBA commissioner David Stern and Stuart Snyder, President and COO of Turner Animation, Young Adults & Kids Media, made the announcement today at the annual Cartoon Network Upfront presentation in New York. According to the press release, the NBA and Cartoon Network have developed a partnership to create long and short-form basketball-themed content, including online (CartoonNetwork.com), mobile, and on-air.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics