Catching up… Villanova 26, Duke 23 Halftime
|03.26.09 at 11:18 pm ET|
Having returned from the press conference following Pittsburgh’s win over Xavier, some notes to pass along about Villanova and Duke.
First, Villanova made just 10 of 29 shots and lead, 26-23 at the break.
Duke shot 7-for-25 in the first half for 28 percent.
Villanova is outrebounding Duke, 22-17.
Gerald Henderson was 0-for-5 in the first half and missed his first shot of the second half.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?