Pitt on a run
|03.26.09 at 8:49 pm ET|
Pittsburgh got the boost they needed to start the second half.
They scored the first six points out of the chute and when Pittsburgh, the best offensive rebounding team in the country, grabbed a loose ball after a miss and converted a baseline jumper, an upset Sean Miller called a time out at 16:30, 30 seconds in advance of a TV timeout.
Miller, the Muskies coach, was seen dressing down Derrick Brown for a blown assignment.
When Sam Young converted a fastbreak steal, the Panthers had drawn even with 15:15 remaining. Xavier had yet to score in the second half.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?