|03.26.09 at 8:13 pm ET|
Both Xavier and Pittsburgh have settled into a rhythm.
Granted neither team is burning the nets with the top-seeded Panthers making just 10 of 26 from the field while Xavier is just 10-for-29. Xavier has made 7-of-13 since starting 3-for-16.
The crowd is late-arriving but that’s to be expected considering the second game isn’t expected to tap-off until about 10 p.m. nearly all the seats filled in both the lower and upper bowls.
Villanova and Duke are expected to have very large numbers in the TD Banknorth Garden for the second East Regional semifinal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason