Garnett not in starting lineup
|03.27.09 at 7:45 pm ET|
The Celtics took the floor against the Hawks Friday night without Kevin Garnett. The All-Star forward had played four games in his return in limited minutes, but he has experienced soreness in his knee and the Celtics elected to shut him down. Celtics GM Danny Ainge told weei.com’s Jeff Goodman earlier Friday that they would evaluate Garnett’s role for the rest of the regular season next week.
Glen Big Baby Davis started in Garnett’s spot.
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11
- Grantland's one-on-one interview with Brad Stevens: Steez, Ties, and Math
- Doc, Defense, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"