Pierce continues to fight for sick girl
|03.27.09 at 4:14 pm ET|
Paul Pierce has been fighting to help save Jasmina Anema, a six-year-old girl who is in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant to battle a rare form of leukemia. In response, he is encouraging any compatible donors to take part in an upcoming blood drive. For more information visit www.paulpierce.net or www.oneforjasmina.com.
Sunday, April 5th
11:00 AM-4:00 PM
316 Huntington Ave
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?