Pierce continues to fight for sick girl
|03.27.09 at 4:14 pm ET|
Paul Pierce has been fighting to help save Jasmina Anema, a six-year-old girl who is in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant to battle a rare form of leukemia. In response, he is encouraging any compatible donors to take part in an upcoming blood drive. For more information visit www.paulpierce.net or www.oneforjasmina.com.
Sunday, April 5th
11:00 AM-4:00 PM
316 Huntington Ave
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11
- Grantland's one-on-one interview with Brad Stevens: Steez, Ties, and Math
- Doc, Defense, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"