Pierce continues to fight for sick girl
|03.27.09 at 4:14 pm ET|
Paul Pierce has been fighting to help save Jasmina Anema, a six-year-old girl who is in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant to battle a rare form of leukemia. In response, he is encouraging any compatible donors to take part in an upcoming blood drive. For more information visit www.paulpierce.net or www.oneforjasmina.com.
Sunday, April 5th
11:00 AM-4:00 PM
316 Huntington Ave
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...