A whole heap of (foul) trouble
|03.28.09 at 9:00 pm ET|
When Shane Clark picked up his fourth foul with 7:38 minutes remaining in the second half, Villanova had their two primary defenders of DeJuan Blair on the bench with four fouls, with Dante Cunningham being the other.
The Villanova season could very well come down to how well reserve Antonio Pena plays Blair.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?