|04.01.09 at 9:22 pm ET|
10:34 to 36.7. No, that’s not a remake of Chicago’s 25 or 6 to 4.
That’s the time that elapsed on the third quarter clock between Celtic field goals. From a Ray Allen three pointer to a Paul Pierce three-pointer. In between, the Celtics couldn’t even hit a two-pointer.
During that near-10 minute span, Boston was outscored 24-5. Paul Pierce has scored 28 of his team’s 71 points through three quarters. But the Green trails 77-71 heading into the fourth.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason