|04.01.09 at 9:22 pm ET|
10:34 to 36.7. No, that’s not a remake of Chicago’s 25 or 6 to 4.
That’s the time that elapsed on the third quarter clock between Celtic field goals. From a Ray Allen three pointer to a Paul Pierce three-pointer. In between, the Celtics couldn’t even hit a two-pointer.
During that near-10 minute span, Boston was outscored 24-5. Paul Pierce has scored 28 of his team’s 71 points through three quarters. But the Green trails 77-71 heading into the fourth.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...
- Despite a scare, Jordan Crawford and the Celtics beat the Nuggets, 106-98
- Celtics hoping to ground the high flying Nuggets
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/6